Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pray.

It has been almost three weeks since I last wrote on here about whats on my heart and mind.
thats way too long.

-------------------------------------------------
For me, going to Africa becomes official once the plane tickets are bought, simply because at that point you can't really back out.

So I guess I would say its semi-official, but official enough?!

I am going back to Africa. We are going back to Africa. I will be going in May until August, and for the month of July a team from Valley will be in Kenya! I am elated with whom God has chosen to be on the team, and with whom God will do BIG things through in Masii. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do. As I sit down with my parents, and we talk about the potential plan for the trip  and who may be going, I can't help but have my eyes fill with salty tears as I become overwhelmed with how BIG our God is and how incredible HE truly is!

As I go back this year, my plan will be mostly the same as before. I am looking forward to spending more days at school and with MCC. I am excited to share that Pastor William and Pastor Maggie are expecting their first baby! I am ecstatic and I cannot wait! I am hoping the little one stays inside mum until I get there! I can't wait to meet you sweet baby!

Please keep Pastor William and Pastor Maggie in your prayers as she is due to give birth in the beginning of May. Pray for me as I raise the funds to go. Pray for our team as they begin to bond and connect over this incredible journey we will go on together.

No comments:

Post a Comment