Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today today today!!!!!!

Well, we are driving to the airport! My heart is overwhelmingly excited. I can't wait to see my family there and be welcomed home! I am nervous about the flight, only because last time I flew to Kenya, Frank was with me, this time I am literally going alone! A bit terrifying but just another step in growing up. As we are driving, I am nervous and feeling like I forgot something! Well I guess I have my passport, my shot record, and the cash for my visa, what else do I need? Pray for me as I step out once again and live three months in a place where Jesus is most clear and ever present to me. Thank you Jesus for this extraordinary adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily:
    My son, Jacob, goes to school with Caleb, and your mom told me about your trip. My family and I will be praying for you. "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" Rms. 10:15
    Blessings,
    Margaret Bereskin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily this is your Mom. I Love You! So excited for you GOD is so good.Please say Hi to everyone for me.You are a amazing woman of God. LOVE, Mom

    ReplyDelete