Wednesday, June 6, 2012

preschool

PRESCHOOL!

using the crayons I brought, i love this class!

WE LOVE COLORING

this is Annette she has a mother who is blind and she is also a Tumaini kid <3 and she is the SMARTEST student in the preschool.

lunch menu: Ugali and cabbage.

LUNCH LINE!

hi meet LOVELY <3

lunch lady!

EVERY single preschooler is ASLEEP!!

all done

I LOVE PRESCHOOL!
Today was a great day! (Tuesday!)
I decided to add some more things to my school day, so I officially help out in the preschool for two hours during my school day!
I LOVE IT!!
Its so incredible.
They are so cute and smart!
I also served the kids lunch today, which was incredible.
Then after school I played soccer with the little boys (the big boys and male teachers play with a bigger ball and a bigger game and leave out the little kids).
It was a wonderful day!
once again. I took ALOT of pictures today! 

(this post is a little late because my internet didnt work)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! LOVE the photos of your people, little and grown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, sooooo cute!! I so want to live there!! Emily I wish I could be doing what you are doing! You are so awesome for doing what God has called you to do! Your are pouring out blessings and enrichment everywhere!

    ReplyDelete