Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"I love you"

"I love you with all my divine heart. I embrace you with all that I have. I send you my inmost self. I want you to breathe my breath. I want you to live in the endless embrace of my love. Here you can find your home. I have made my home in you. You can make your home in me."

I am so grateful, when God reminds me (AGAIN) that He is perfectly in love with me. He created me to love Him, to serve Him, and to die for Him. Each day I should wake up and remember that I GET to be loved by and I GET to love back, the Savior of the world.

As if creating the world wasn't enough, He made us in His image, then He send His only son to DIE for us, and then He wrote all down in a really big book so that we can read it whenever we want.... INCREDIBLE. Gods' love story is too beautiful for words, but thankfully we don't have to SAY anything, it should be more or less why the WAY we live our lives in which we express God's love.

I don't ever want to live a day without forgetting that my love for Jesus is a choice, and its one that I will never regret.

Thank you Jesus, for this extraordinary life. Thank you for making me apart of something bigger than myself. I love you, and I will live every day FOR you.


No comments:

Post a Comment